Job Opportunity: Part Time Laborer – Grass/Nuisance
City of Euclid
Job Title: Part Time Laborer – Grass/Nuisance
Status: A. Classified B. Nonexempt - FLSA
Responsible for lawn maintenance for properties designated by the Housing Manager of the City of Euclid. Works under the immediate supervision of the Housing Manager.
- Mow front and back lawns and tree lawns of designated properties.
- Maintain a 10-day rotation of lawn maintenance on said properties.
- Lift, carry, hold, load and unload tools and equipment.
- Clean tools, equipment, material and work areas.
- Operate pickup trucks with a hitched trailer.
- Comply with all departmental safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required.
(The description above represents the most significant duties of this position but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the factor degrees assigned.)
Heavy work (exerting up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally); indoor/outdoor. Subject to hazards: Moving mechanical parts, electric current, water, chemicals; atmospheric conditions: fumes, odors, dusts, gases; noise and vibration. Physical activity: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering and grasping.
High school graduate. Valid driver's license. Ability to express and exchange ideas and instructions accurately and clearly.
The City of Euclid does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
Applications can be obtained from the Receptionist or online; resume and cover letter can be submitted online to email@example.com. Applications and resumes will be accepted until filled. Current employees please use an Internal Application.
Seasonal, Part time, $10.00/hour