A Message From The Euclid Fire Department
Be sure to perform these 8 steps of a Fire Safety Check Up in and around your home this spring:
- Be sure to change your smoke detector batteries with the time change.
- Keep your appliances clean.
- Change your HVAC filters.
- Clean your clothes dryer outside vent.
- Remove bird nests in outdoor electrical fixtures.
- Never store gasoline, paint or flammable liquids inside your home.
- Always store propane cylinders outside.
- Always inspect propane grills prior to the first use.