Engage Euclid” Neighborhood Grant
Neighborhood Grant RFP
The 2018 “Engage Euclid” Grant Request for Proposal is a competitive grant being made available for Resident Groups by the Mayor’s Office in the City of Euclid. The submitted requests will be scored by a Neighborhood Grant Committee made up of non-Euclid residents with grant compliance experience.
- To implement a project that creates positive change in the community.
- To create a grassroots community project that encourages residents to get involved in their community.
- To create a project/event that introduces and encourages community partnerships that share common goals of building a strong community.
- The City of Euclid will award “Engage Euclid” grants of up to $500 for use in resident-led projects that address one or more of the goals mentioned above.
- Granted project program period must conclude by March 31, 2019.
- All proposed projects must be planned and led by three or more unrelated Euclid residents.
- Project samples include: Beautification Projects, Creative Vacant Property
To apply for an “Engage Euclid” grant, please complete the attached application. Please type or print your responses on the application clearly. Application deadline is 9/28/2018. You may scan and email your completed application to Kristal Grida at email@example.com or you can drop it off at the City Hall Reception Desk addressed to Kristal Grida.