Euclid Municipal Court
Judge Patrick J. Gallagher
The Euclid Municipal Court is a court of limited jurisdiction responsible for providing for the needs of Euclid residents in both its civil and criminal divisions. For those residents wishing to file civil lawsuits, the court's jurisdiction is limited to those cases involving damages in the amount of $15,000 or less. The jurisdiction of its Small Claims Division is limited to civil cases in the amount of $6,000 or less.
A new fee schedule for Euclid Municipal Court
will become effective January 1, 2020.
The new fee structure can be reviewed here.
Schedule of Hours:
- 9:00 A.M. Jury Trials are scheduled to begin.
Summoned Jurors should contact the Clerk of Courts Office at 216-289-2888 on the Thursday before the scheduled trial date to determine if attendance is required.
- 9:00 A.M. Show Cause Hearings
- 9:00 A.M. Traffic and Criminal Arraignments Docket
- 9:00 A.M. Motion’s for Driving Privileges
- 11:00 A.M. Evictions Docket
- 9:00 A.M. Traffic Docket other than arraignments
- 9:00 A.M. Criminal Docket other than arraignments
- Civil Cases as scheduled
- 12:00 Noon Elgin Small Claims docket
- 2:00 P.M. Small Claims docket
- 9:00 A.M. Miscellaneous Hearings
- 2:00 P.M. Expungement Docket (2nd & 4th Friday)
- 2:00 P.M. Scheduled Wedding Ceremonies
The above schedule is subject to change.
Contact the Clerk of Court’s Office at 216-289-2888 for any questions.
The Court accepts traffic waiver and pay plan payments online.