4614 Prospect Avenue, Suite 211
Cleveland, OH 44103
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- AARP is another national participant in the Senior Community Service Program (SCSEP) that is available to unemployed and disadvantaged senior citizens. AARP cites that seniors who work 20 hours a week get paid the highest on the minimum age bracket.
- The job seekers are placed in a wide variety of community service activities at various non-profit and public facilities.
- This on-the-job training experience can then be used as a bridge to find employment opportunities outside of the program.
- Qualified participants must be 55 years of age or older, unemployed, and economically disadvantaged.