Do You Recycle???
It's easy, simply fill the cart with the following,
and place curbside each week
on your regular trash day.
The City of Euclid offers weekly curbside recycling for city residents. Combine paper, cardboard, cans, cartons, glass and plastics in the provided wheeled cart. Items should be placed loose, not bagged, in the wheeled cart.
Combine these items in your curbside recycling:
- CANS: Includes all metal food and beverage cans such as pop, beer, soup, vegetable, and tuna. Cans should be emptied, rinsed, and then recycled.
- CARTONS: Includes milk, juice, soup and broth plus wine cartons. Cartons should be emptied and rinsed. Replace the cap and place in your curbside recycling.
- GLASS: Includes glass food and beverage bottles and jars. Empty, rinse and replace the lid before recycling. You do not need to remove the label.
- PAPER & BOXES: All paper and boxes can be recycled, including newspapers, magazines, junk mail, boxes, greeting cards, cereal boxes, cardboard, phone books and clean pizza boxes. Flatten cardboard items, like cereal boxes, to save space.
- PLASTIC: Any plastic bottle or jug can be placed in your curbside recycling. Containers should be emptied and rinsed. Replace the cap and put in your curbside recycling.