Euclid Pools Study
Date: April 14, 2019
Time: 12:15 PM
Location: Ss. Robert & William Church - 367 E. 260th St.
Euclid Pools Assessment & Feasibility Study, Community Engagement
In fall 2018, the City of Euclid contracted with Brandstetter Carroll, Inc (BCI) (https://brandstettercarroll.com/) to conduct an assessment of all outdoor pool facilities as well as a Feasibility Study to determine potential future improvements to the city’s aquatic system. Council and the Administration have worked with the consultant and now we’d love to hear from you!
Here are opportunities to learn more and make your voice count this spring.
- Attend a community meeting. All members of the community are invited to attend the below events:
- Sunday, April 14th @ 12:15pm, following the 11am service @ Ss. Robert & William Catholic Parish, school meeting space (367 E. 260th St.)
- Tuesday, April 16th @ 6pm @ Gateway Manor Community Room (4 Gateway Drive)
- Wednesday, April 17th @ 6pm @ Moore Counseling (22639 Euclid Ave)
- Fill out the on-line or paper survey, available now through April 30th, 2019.
- Click here to take the on-line survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EuclidPools
- Hard copies of the survey are available at the front desk of City Hall (M-F, 8:30am-5pm).
- Talk with a BCI consultant and pick up a copy of the survey on Saturday, April 6th from 10am-1pm at the Euclid Police Crime Prevention Conference @ the Lakefront Community Center (1 Bliss Lane)
Select stakeholders participating in swim team and instructional swim classes may be invited to additional meetings as part of this study. If you believe you qualify as an aquatics stakeholder, please reach out to Allison Lukacsy-Love at 216-289-8160 or firstname.lastname@example.org