Virtual Architectural Review Board Meeting
Date: October 22, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM
The City of Euclid Architectural Review Board meeting for October 22, 2020, at 7:00 P.M. will be conducted using virtual technology. This is permissive per the Ohio legislature’s passage of H.B. 197, Amendment G-0351-2, and in compliance with the Governor’s Stay at Home Order related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The public shall have electronic access to such meetings. You may view the Commission meeting live through the following: Spectrum channel 1020, U-Verse channel 99, and the Euclid Community Television channel (link).
If you have any questions or comments for any case on the agenda or the Public Participation portion of the Commission meeting, you have three options:
- Written submissions
- Submit written comments via the City’s E-Gov Citizen Response system (https://www.egovlink.com/euclid/action.asp?actionid=19278) or fax them to (216) 289-8184. You are required to include your name and address with your questions or comments. These must be submitted no later than 6:00 PM on Thursday, October 22, 2020.
- Virtual Participation
- To participate, please contact the City via the E-Gov link to request access to the virtual meeting. You must include the case number listed on the agenda for which you wish to speak. You will be provided with instructions regarding how to join the meeting before it takes place. Please submit your request to participate in the virtual Planning and Zoning Commission meeting to the City no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
- Telephonic Participation
- If you do not have access to equipment to participate virtually, you may contribute via telephone. Please contact the City via the E-Gov link or by calling 216-289-8164. You must include the case number listed on the agenda for which you wish to speak. You will be provided with instructions regarding how to join the meeting telephonically. Please make your request to participate in the virtual Planning and Zoning Commission meeting to the City no later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
- 2020-ARB-13 -- 805 East 222nd Street
- 2020-ARB-14 -- 301 East 238th Street
- 2020-ARB-15 -- 111 East 238th Street
- 2020-ARB-16 -- 121 East 238th Street