Virtual Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
Date: April 13, 2021
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Virtual Meeting via Zoom
The City of Euclid Planning and Zoning Commission meeting for Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 7:00 P.M. will be conducted using virtual technology. This is permissive per the Ohio legislature’s passage of Amended House Bill 404, which extends the temporary authorizations that public bodies received in H.B. 197 to meet remotely, and complies with the Governor’s Stay at Home Order related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The public shall have electronic access to such meetings. You may view the Commission meeting live through the following: Spectrum channel 1020, U-Verse channel 99, and the Euclid Community Television channel (link).
If you have any questions or comments for any case on the agenda or the Public Participation portion of the Board meeting, the following options are available:
- Written submissions
- Submit written comments via the City’s E-Gov Citizen Response system (https://www.egovlink.com/euclid/action.asp?actionid=19281) or fax them to (216) 289-8184. You are required to include your name and address with your questions or comments. These must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
- Virtual participation
- To participate, please contact the City via the E-Gov link to request access to the virtual meeting. You must include the case number listed on the agenda for which you wish to speak. You will be provided with instructions regarding how to join the meeting before it takes place. Please submit your request to participate in the virtual Planning and Zoning Commission meeting to the City no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
- You may also listen to the meetings via telephone by calling the number provided below, or both listen and watch by logging onto http://www.zoom.us and entering the appropriate meeting id:
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android device:
Please use this URL to join: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89500913817
Or join by phone: 1 (301) 715-8592 Webinar ID: 895 0091 3817
- 2021-LBK-03 -- 911 East 232nd Street
- 2021-APL-01 -- 285 East 204th Street
- 2021-CUA-01 -- 26111 Brush Avenue
- 2021-DMC-01 -- 26410 Lakeshore Boulevard