- How does a business owner obtain a certificate of occupancy (C of O)?
Includes C-O Application & Business Registration
(This form has interactive form fields - Adobe Acrobat may be required)
C-O Application & Business Registration 2016.pdf
- What are the guidelines for putting a fence on your property?
- No fence over 4' between adjacent homes (side lot line)
- Side yard fences must be at least four feet from any dwelling
- Fences can be as high as 6' feet in the rear yard of a residential property
- No fences in front of the house
- Post holes are required to be 38" deep
- The finished side of a fence must face outward
- No portion of the fence may extend beyond the property line of the applicant onto an adjacent property
- Barbed wire is not permitted on a residential fence
- What is the largest size shed I can put on my property?
Per Ordinance 169-2006, the combined size of all garages and sheds cannot exceed 696 square feet. However, see codified ordinance 1377.01(b) for lots over 5,000 square feet.
No shed is permitted to be taller than ten (10) feet in height.