- Do I need to register my bicycle?
The Euclid Police Department provides free bike licenses to any resident that would like one. The registration can be used so in the event it may be stolen, it can return it to the original owner.
Simply call Krystal at 289-8449 and make sure you have the serial number, size, speed and color.
- Does the City have a Curfew?
Yes. The curfews are: MINORS CURFEW.
(a) No child under the age of twelve years shall be upon any street, road, sidewalk, park or any other public place between 9:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. of the following day.
(b) No child twelve to fifteen years of age shall be upon any street, road, sidewalk, park or any other public place between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. of the following day.
(c) No child sixteen or seventeen years of age shall be upon any street, road, sidewalk, park or any other public place between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
(d) No parent, guardian or person in loco parentis shall allow a child to be in violation of divisions (a) through (c) of this section.
(e) The provisions of this section shall not apply to a minor accompanied by a parent, guardian or some responsible person twenty-one years of age or over, or a member of his or her family eighteen years or older, or if he or she has a legitimate excuse for being upon public ways or places during the hours aforesaid.
(f) Any child violating the curfew imposed under this section shall be dealt with in accordance with Juvenile Court law and procedure.
(g) Any parent, guardian or person in loco parentis who is found in violation of division (d) hereof is guilty of a minor misdemeanor and shall be subject to the penalty as provided in Section 599.02. Please note that if a child is with a parent or adult over 21 or family member over 18, curfews do not apply.
- What are the restrictions for parking on the street?
No one may park a vehicle on any street or highway in the City of Euclid between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Q. What are the guidelines for pets?
- All pets must be maintained by pen, fence or leash at all times and may not run free at any time within the City.
- Pet owners are limited to 4 dogs and/or cats over 3 months of age.
- All dogs and cats over 4 months old must be immunized.
- No pets in public parks, playgrounds or school yards.
- All dogs and cats must be registered annually with the Cuyahoga County Auditor.