- Can I receive Council agendas prior to the meetings?
Yes, contact the Council Office at (216) 289-8123 and an agenda can be sent out to you either through e-mail, fax or S.A.S.E. Self-addressed stamped envelopes. Also, the agendas are posted on the website. Click Here for Council Agendas and Minutes.
- Are Council Meetings open to the public?
Yes, Council Meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity for audience questions or comments.
- How do I obtain Council Meeting Minutes?
Council Minutes are available by contacting the Council Office. Minutes can be sent electronically for no charge or a hard copy is available for pick up at an approximate cost of $1.00. The council minutes are also located on the website. Click Here for Council Agendas and Minutes.
- How do I obtain DVD copies of Council Meetings?
The Euclid Public Library has DVD copies of the Council Meeting tapes. If you care to purchase tapes, please contact Euclid Community Television at (216) 289-8373. Council meetings are now available on the Euclid Public Library's website at: www.euclidlibrary.org
- What time are Council Meetings held?
Council meetings are held at 7 PM in the Euclid City Hall Council Chamber on the first and third Monday of the month.
- What Ward do I live in? Who is my Ward Council Person? How can I contact them?
Contact the Council Office at (216) 289-8123 or E-mail the Clerk.
Check out this link from The Cuyahoga County Board of Elections .
- When are the Council Meetings aired on Channel 20?
Council Meetings are broadcast live on the night of the meeting. The following Wednesday they are aired according to the ECTV schedule.
- Where can I review the City Codes and Ordinances?
The Codified Ordinances of the City of Euclid are the city's web site, under the City Hall Tab.