- Can I receive Council agendas prior to the meetings?
Yes, contact the Council Office at (216) 289-8123 or e-mail and an agenda can be sent out to you through e-mail. Also, the agendas are posted on the website. Click Here for Council Agendas and Minutes.
- Are Council Meetings open to the public?
Yes, Council Meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity for audience questions or comments.
- How do I obtain Council Meeting Minutes?
Council Minutes are available by contacting the Council Office. Minutes can be sent electronically for no charge or a hard copy is available for pick up at an approximate cost of $1.00. The council minutes are also located on the website. Click Here for Council Agendas and Minutes.
- How do I obtain DVD copies of Council Meetings?
If you care to purchase tapes, please contact Euclid Community Television at (216) 289-8373. Council meetings are now available on the Euclid Public Library's website at: www.euclidlibrary.org
- What time are Council Meetings held?
Council meetings are held at 7 PM in the Euclid City Hall Council Chamber on the first and third Monday of the month.
- What Ward do I live in? Who is my Ward Council Person? How can I contact them?
Contact the Council Office at (216) 289-8123 or E-mail the Clerk.
Check out this link from The Cuyahoga County Board of Elections .
- When are the Council Meetings aired on ECTV?
Council Meetings are broadcast live on the night of the meeting. The following Wednesday they are aired according to the ECTV schedule.
- Where can I review the City Codes and Ordinances?
The Codified Ordinances of the City of Euclid are the city's web site, under the City Hall Tab.