Halloween in Euclid
The City of Euclid’s traditional Trick-or-Treating will go forward following the Ohio Department of Health’s Guidance for those who choose to participate. Residents are asked to consider their personal situations and make their own decisions about how to celebrate. We ask all residents to follow the guidance from the CDC and Board of Health in order to make Halloween as safe as possible.
Trick-or-Treating is Saturday, October 31 from 6-8 pm. If you plan to trick-or-treat or hand out candy, please follow these basic guidelines from health authorities:
- Wear a mask, maintain social distance, and use hand sanitizer often
- Use a socially distanced way to distribute candy (use a candy “slide” like a tube or PVC pipe, place treats on a table for pick up, etc.)
- Provide only pre-packaged items; no homemade treats
- Use wipes to sanitize candy wrappers after returning home
- Avoid crowds
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- If you are at a greater risk of COVID please do not participate
- Only trick-or-treat at houses that have their porch light on.
If you do not plan to hand out candy, please turn off your front light. Trick-or-Treaters should NOT approach homes where the light is off.
For more information: