Mayor’s Advisory: 11/19/20
Due to the dramatic increase in COVID-19 cases, the Cuyahoga County Board of Health has issued a “Stay at Home” advisory effective November 18th through December 17, 2020. The City of Euclid asks that all residents follow this guidance in order to stop the spread of the virus, protect the lives of our residents and their loved ones, and to preserve the capacity of our healthcare systems and other essential services.
The Stay at Home Guidance advises all residents to stay home to the greatest extent possible. Only leave home to go to work, school, or for essential needs such as seeking medical care, purchasing essential items from a grocery store or pharmacy, picking up prepared food or receiving deliveries.
Residents are also strongly advised to avoid travel in and out of the State of Ohio and to forgo having guests during the upcoming holidays.
Governments and businesses have been advised to transition as many functions as possible to an on-line format. City Hall and other city buildings will continue to be closed to the public but we will continue to provide city services over the phone and on-line. Of course, our first responders will continue to provide the same exceptional service 24 hours a day. Please call 216-289-2700 or check www.cityofeuclid.com for more detailed service information.
The health and safety of our residents and staff remain a priority. The City of Euclid will continue to follow our county and state health officials’ guidelines. We are in this together and we must all do our part. Your best defense is to stay vigilant: stay home, wear a mask, maintain social distance, wash your hands, and clean common surfaces.
Stay home and stay healthy!
Mayor Kirsten Holzheimer Gail
- Cuyahoga County Coronavirus Help Line: 855-711-3035
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 hotline: 833-4-ASK-ODH/833-427-5634
- Unemployment benefits online at unemployment.ohio.gov or by phone at 877-644-6562.
- United Way First Call for Help: a community resource for social, health and government information: Dial 211
- Euclid Hunger Center is open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10-1 at Shore Cultural Centre (216-731-3329)
- Rent Relief: call 833-377-RENT (7368) or WWW.NEORENTHELP.ORG