In order to receive the resident rate for the current year, you are required to submit two (2) proofs of residency to the recreation department once annually. Anyone registering as a resident will be contacted by our staff to provide proofs of residency. Documents accepted are drivers license/state id, vehicle registration, current bank statement/utility/tax bill. Please note, old recreation ID cards do not count as proof of residency.
First time registering for a program or buying a membership online? Follow These Steps:
- Start by going to CityOfEuclid.com.
- On the upper left side of the page, Click Recreation.
- On the right side under Recreation Menu, Click Programs/Registration.
- In the center, Click Register for Programs and Purchase Memberships HERE.
- Next, in the upper left corner, Click the Log In/Create Account button.
- If you have made an account, enter your email and password to log in.
- If you have not made an account with the Euclid Recreation Department, Click Create Your ERD Account.
- Next, enter an adult as the primary account holder.
- Then, add all other family in the same household.
- Finally, you can browse the Catalog for all Programs and Memberships
If you don't see what you are looking for or have questions, call us at 216-289-8114 and remember to follow us on Facebook.com/cityofeuclidrecreation for updates and information.