Welcome to the City of Euclid
- 8/6: Coffee With a Cop
Answering your questions and listening to your concerns...One Sip At A Time!
- 8/6: Cancelled -Charter Review Commission
- 8/11: Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
- 8/13: Landmark Commission Work Session
- 8/14: E. 214, E. 216, E. 218, Kennison and Roberts Neighborhood Meeting
- Public Notice
Ohio EPA Loan CS390341-0036 Environmental Review Document and Finding of No Significant Impact
- Euclid Wastewater Treatment Plant Receives Upgrades with Ohio EPA Funds
Ohio EPA Director Craig W. Butler recognized Euclid for its efforts to improve and protect Lake Erie’s water quality.
- Homeowner Assistance
The City of Euclid, the Euclid Development Corporation (EDCOR) and Cuyahoga County have several resources to assist you in purchasing and rehabbing your home.
- Help Support EPD's K-9's
Visit the EPD lobby to purchase your K-9 T-Shirts
- Notice of Finding of No Significant Impact and Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
For the demolition of the former Saint Robert's Church and School (23750 Lake Shore Blvd.)
- 2015 Concrete Pricing
The City of Euclid has received proposals for the purpose of establishing per square foot prices for 2015 construction season
- Construction Projects update
Map of various construction projects throughout the City.