Euclid Connect Alerts:
- City Hall Closed - No Delay
In observance of Good Friday, Euclid City Hall will be closed on Friday, April 3, 2015. HOWEVER, TRASH AND RECYCLING COLLECTION WILL REMAIN ON SCHEDULE THE ENTIRE WEEK.
- Interactive City Income Tax Form
The new Interactive Individual Income Tax Form is dynamic tool by which taxpayers can prepare their individual City of Euclid tax return.
- City Tax Dept. Posts Additional Hours
City Income Tax Deadline is April 15th
- 2015 Summer Recreation Guide
Programs and activities for all ages!
- Lifeguard Classes
For More Information Contact Annemarie at (216)289-2700 ext 3955
- Construction Projects update
Map of various construction projects throughout the City.
- What's Next For Lakefront Development?
A Virtual Tour of the next phases of Lakefront Development.
- Request for Qualifications - Urban Farm
Urban agriculture has been a popular means of catalyzing reutilization of vacant land. This Request for Qualifications offers those interested in starting an urban garden an opportunity to start a garden in Euclid, and to produce locally grown food.
- 2015 Memorial Day Parade
Monday May 25th
- Euclid Summer Swim Team Promo Video