- 6/20: Pasta Dinner
Our Lady of Lourdes Shrine
- 6/22: Experience Euclid Wind Festival
A family friendly "wind themed" festival. Activities for all ages, entertainment and great local food.
- 6/25: Recreation ID/Program Registration
- 6/26: Devoe / Puritan / Hartland / E. 249th Assoc. Meeting
These meetings are to keep you informed on programs and opportunities available.
- 6/27: Architectural Review Board Meeting
- Public Meeting Notice
Downtown Transportation Improvement Project. June 20th 5-7pm
- Garage Sale Season
Know your responsibilities when hosting your sale.
- 2013 Concrete Replacement Prices
The City of Euclid has received proposals for the purpose of establishing per square foot prices for the 2013 construction season.
- Euclid Safety Town Aug. 5th - 9th
Space is limited. Register Today
- Support Wind Energy- Take the "Power Pledge"
Greater Cleveland residents have an opportunity to support LEEDCo’s development of “Icebreaker”, the first freshwater offshore wind project in the nation.
- Second Annual Euclid Wind Festival
Celebrates a Breezy and Vital Lakefront
- What is the American Community Survey?
The American Community Survey (ACS) is an ongoing survey, undertaken by the US Census.
- Euclid Dog Park Now Open
- Euclid Pond and Garden
Come and view beautiful ponds and gardens that your neighbor’s around Euclid have to showcase.
- ATTENTION VOTERS:
The board of elections has scheduled a voter registration cancellation.