- 11/1: Eaton-Euclid 5K Walk/Run and Euclid Canine Classic
- 11/1: Fall Family Fest
family fun activities including a hay maze, face painting, s’mores, candy apples and more!
- 11/2: A Fall Concert
Euclid Symphony Orchestra $8 Advanced, $10 at the Door
- 11/3: Veterans Career Expo
Employers on Site!
- 11/3: Council Meeting
- HIGHLAND ROAD REPAIR & RESURFACING
County Public Works will repair and resurface Highland Road from Euclid Ave to Richmond Rd.
- Public Comment Period - CDBG
The Annual Action Plan, which describes how the City of Euclid will spend its Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding, will be available for a 30-day public review and comment period beginning on Friday, October 10, 2014.
- First Time Homebuyers Seminar
Are you thinking about buying your first home, but not sure how to get started?
- Ohio Independent Film Festival
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ) For The Euclid Avenue Intersection and Public Space Improvements Project
The City of Euclid seeks a qualified firm to provide engineering, design, and project management services for the Euclid Avenue Intersection and Public Space Improvements Project.