- 2/26: Devoe / Puritan / Hartland / E. 249th Assoc. Meeting
- 2/26: Architectural Review Board Meeting
- 2/28: Saturday Swim Lessons Begin
- 2/28: Pet Pals Adopt-A-Thon
Dogs, Puppies, Cats & Kittens
- 2/28: World Friendship Fair
All are Welcome Admission $0.50
- New Restaurants opening Soon
Check out the New Additions
- Experience Euclid
- Construction Projects update
Map of sewer projects throughout the City.
- What's Next For Sims Park
A Virtual Tour of the next phases of Sims Park
- Request for Qualifications - Urban Farm
Urban agriculture has been a popular means of catalyzing reutilization of vacant land. This Request for Qualifications offers those interested in starting an urban garden an opportunity to start a garden in Euclid, and to produce locally grown food.