Welcome to the City of Euclid
Returns for tax year 2017 are due by April 17th 2018.
Tax Department extended hours:
Saturday April 7th 9:00am till 1:00pm
Saturday April 14th 9:00am till 1:00pm
Tuesday April 17th 8:30am till 7:00pm
Fillable Tax Return
Map of current construction projects in The City of Euclid Click HERE
- 4/21: The Big Clean
Do your part to keep your block beautiful with The Big Clean 2018 on Saturday April 21st!
- 4/23: Executive and Finance Committee Meeting
- 4/25: Community Discussion
Share YOUR ideas for the future of the former Wilmore / Benjamin Franklin Elementary School
- 4/26: Architectural Review Board Meeting
- 4/27: 2018 Arbor Day Recognition
Honoring: Pastor Michele Humphrey and Kandace Jones
- Public Notice:
Ohio’s Coastal Erosion Areas (CEA) Preliminary 2018 Update.
- Communities at the Crossroads:
A Survey of Five First-Ring Suburbs examines housing market challenges and opportunities facing five of Cleveland's first-ring suburbs
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Euclid Phase IV(C)-1 Shoreline Improvements Project
- A Message From The Euclid Fire Department
Think Spring, Think Safety!
- Computer Round Up throughout April
At John Piscitello Service Center, 25500 Lakeland Blvd.