Welcome to the City of Euclid
Euclid City Hall is closed to the public. Some departments will schedule in person appointments at that time. For updates on how to process your business with the City, please refer to that department's page on this site.
INCOME TAX DUE 7/15/20
For your convenience, a drive through drop off
will be available at the City Hall east entrance on July 13, 14 and 15 from 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Click Here for Coronavirus COVID19 Information
https://cuyahogacounty.us/online-services or dial 211
Cuyahoga County Small Business Stabilization Fund
- 7/20: City Council Meeting
- 7/23: Architectural Review Board Meeting
- 7/25: July Cleanup
Join Keep Euclid Beautiful & Cleveland Rock Gym for a litter cleanup. Afterwards all volunteers are invited back to Cleveland Rock Gym for food & climbing. Masks and pre-registration are required.
- 8/11: Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
- 8/17: Euclid City Council Work Session
- Euclid Streamlines Outdoor Dining Permit Process During COVID-19
Council approved an emergency ordinance to allow administrative approval of outdoor dining permits
- Attention lakefront property owners
Lakefront Special Improvement District (SID) Pre-Application Form
- 2020 YARD OF THE YEAR
Nominations are open for the 2nd annual contest, sponsored by Keep Euclid Beautiful
- Hydrant Flushing and Waterline Maintenance
The Euclid Fire Department will be flushing hydrants
- Mayor Extends Covid-19 Declaration of Emergency
- Recycle Right Presentations
Learn best practices for recycling right in Cuyahoga County and what you can do to make a meaningful difference Euclid.
- Call for Artists
Design and install a large-scale mural.