Welcome to the City of Euclid
Euclid Connect Alerts:
- Tax Department Extended Hours
The Tax Office will be open on Wednesday October 21th 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
- 10/10: Saturday Swim Lessons Begin!
- 10/12: City Hall Closed Columbus Day
TRASH AND RECYCLING COLLECTION WILL REMAIN ON SCHEDULE THE ENTIRE WEEK
- 10/12: Nicholas, Nauman and Tracy Neighborhood Meeting
- 10/13: Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
- 10/13: Ward 8 Community Meeting
Councilwoman Gorshe will be hosting, "Ward 8 Community Meeting. Subject: CRIME IN YOUR AREA." Tuesday, October 13th beginning at 7:15pm at the Euclid Public Library. Members of The Euclid Police Department will be discussing crime in the area, updates and discussion. There will be time for questions from YOU as this is YOUR meeting. All are welcome!
- Request for Qualifications - Design Firms
The City of Euclid requests professional design firms interested in providing professional services for Euclid projects.
- Homeowner Assistance
The City of Euclid, the Euclid Development Corporation (EDCOR) and Cuyahoga County have several resources to assist you in purchasing and rehabbing your home.
- Construction Projects update
Map of various construction projects throughout the City.